Motivate top talent
Beyond a certain level, money only has marginal and negligible
effects on performance.
Top talent is driven by a strong desire to
achieve potential and want their organizations' support along the
way. Purpose-driven and performance-led, these important
individuals want to change the world.
Any workplace that acts on this knowledge creates a
long-tenured, dedicated and engaged talent pool. From our data we
know that these valuable and highly-motivated employees:
- Feel 152% more strongly that their job fits with
their career plan
- Feel 155% more strongly that they are achieving their
- Feel 183% more strongly that they are having a positive
impact on the world
Employees that feel this way:
- Stay longer in their jobs, reducing recruiting, on-boarding and
- Deliver faster and add greater value to their
- Learn more, reach out more and are more resilient, increasing
human, social and psychological capital
All of which of course impact the bottom line.
Happiness in the time of recession
Director of Research Dr. Simon J. Lutterbie presents our latest findings at the 1st International Congress of Coaching PsychologyWatch Video
“You have developed a suite of really impressive tools and workshops which I’m excited to be using. Well done.”