Compared with their least happy colleagues, the happiest
- Spend 40% more time focused on task
- Spend 65% more time feeling energized
- Believe they achieve their potential 155% more
Increasing time on task alone equates to an additional
half day of work per week per employee. And that time
produces higher quality work because employees approach it with
more energy and achieve more fulfilling results.
Happiness at Work also increases employees' ability for
innovative, creative and collaborative work. The happiest
- Enjoy challenges 15% more
- Feel 66% more strongly that they use their strengths at
- Feel 129% more confident raising issues and ideas
Building Happiness at Work increases the capacity for
creative and forward-thinking work. This helps
generate new ideas, develop new products and create new business
How happy at work are you?
Measure your Happiness at Work with our free snapshot questionnaire.
Take the iPPQ
“If you are in the ‘improving human productivity business’, in whatever guise, you need to engage with this new approach."
VP L&D, Xerox